This program introduces players and families to inline hockey within a fun and supportive learning environment.
Players will learn about equipment and develop fundamental skills with the main emphasis on learning how to skate.
Once you are comfortable, we will place you on one of our rec leagues to try it out!
Adult Learn To Play Hockey Night
@ Xfinity Roller Sports Arena in Colorado Springs, CO
For those who have not played in a while or ever, and want to get into hockey come learn the basics.
Once you are comfortable we will be happy to place you on a rec team in one of the adult divisions.
Skate City supplies gloves, shin guards, and helmets for any players that need them - all players should have their own stick and elbow pads (recommended)
*Please arrive 20-30 minutes early to get equipment on.
• Skating Techniques, proper way to hold the stick
• Puck Handling, skating with the puck
• Passing & Catching the Puck
• Shooting the Puck, wrist shot and slap shot
• Backwards Skating & Defensive Techniques
• Review of all skills plus Inline Hockey positions
• Scrimmage Games